- NeuroScience Calm G Contains a blend of ingredients important for regulating glutamate activity, stress-reduction, metabolic health, and mitochondrial function.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Precursor to L-cysteine (1). L-cysteine is required for the synthesis of glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant important for mediating oxidative stress.
- L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist.
- Glutamatergic signaling underlies mechanisms related to anxiousness and stress.
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress.
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Folate ... 150mcg
(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Selenium ... 70mcg
Proprietary Blend ... 1.1g
N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-theanine, Alpha-lipoic acid, and Coenzyme Q10
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.