- NeuroScience Calm CP Decreases cortisol levels and provides ingredients important for calm, sleep, and management of blood sugar.
- Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba) leaf extract (2% corosolic acid): Corosolic acid selectively inhibits 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11β-HSD1), an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of cortisone into cortisol .
- In a randomized study, corosolic acid was shown to significantly lower blood glucose levels by 20-30% after two weeks.
- Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions.
- Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Proprietary Blend ... 0.67g / †
Phosphatidylserine enriched soy lecithin‚ glycine‚ taurine‚ and lagerstroemia speciosa (banaba) leaf extract (18% corosolic acid).
†Daily Value not established.
Rice concentrate‚ vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ maltodextrin‚ and silica.
Contains Lecithin from Soy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Has really helped to lower that flush upon awakening at night and in the morning.
This product helps me to stay on an even keel. I am not as likely to get frustrated quickly, and I am less jumpy, for example, after a loud noise.
This product help me stay asleep longer during a very stressful time.
Really helps me to sleep.
I have used these for anxiety at night and they work