- NeuroScience Avipaxin Contains ingredients involved in the synthesis and activity of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for learning, memory, and downregulation of the immune system.
- Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter found throughout the peripheral and central nervous systems and is well known for its importance in muscle contraction, attention, learning, memory, and stress.
- Acetylcholine released by the vagus nerve is essential to immune health due to its ability to downregulate cytokine expression in the spleen, liver, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: Derivative of L-carnitine shown to increase plasma and brain levels of L-carnitine.
- L-carnitine facilitates energy production in mitochondria and provides antioxidant protection through its ability to scavenge reactive oxygen species and metal ions.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Proprietary Blend ... 1.82g ... †
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI‚ alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine enriched soy lecithin (50% alpha-GPC)‚ and huperzia serrata aerial parts (standardized to 1% huperzine A).
†Daily Value not established.
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source)‚ and silica.
Contains Lecithin from Soy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.