- NeuroScience AdreCor with Licorice Root Increases cortisol levels and provides non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health, energy, wakefulness, and stress management.
- Glycyrrhizic acid (from Licorice root extract): Glycyrrhetinic acid (metabolite of glycyrrhizic acid) binds 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 2 (11β-HSD2) to inhibit the breakdown of cortisol .
- L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness .
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis.
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 300mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Niacin ... 6mg
Vitamin B6 ... 12mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 120mcg
(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Vitamin B12 ... 60mcg
Panthothenic acid ... 300mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium ... 14mg
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc ... 3mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Glycyrrhizic acid ... 120mg
(from Licorice root extract)
Proprietary Blend ... 587mg
L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% epigallocatechin gallate)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This formula has been a life saver for my adrenal fatigue. I highly recommend this for anyone suffering with low adrenals.