- NeuroScience AdreCor Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue.
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) . SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis.
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola Rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 300mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Niacin ... 6mg
Vitamin B6 ... 12mg
(as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 120mcg
(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
Vitamin B12 ... 60mcg
Panthothenic acid ... 300mg
(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium ... 14mg
(as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
Zinc ... 3mg
(as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Proprietary Blend ... 1.29g
L-methionine, L-tyrosine, L-histidine, Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% epigallocatechin gallate)
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Adrecore is great for adrenals! Been taking it for years.
Recommended by my naturopath, so I can trust it is good! Seems to do the job
I've been taking this for a month now. It was recommended by my naturopathic doctor since I was experiencing extreme adrenal fatigue which also showed in my tests.
It is easy to take and I am feeling better each day. I started noticing a difference 3 weeks after starting it. I will continue using it and look forward to seeing my new test results in a couple of months. I will post another review once I receive my results.