- Nature's Way Umcka Elderberry Syrup for Homeopathic medicine for colds & flu.
- Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar; it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) three times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) two times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) Syrup..... Amount/Serving .....%DV
Active ingredients (in 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) = 7.5 mL)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
....Shortens duration &reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Aconitum napellus 4X,
Eucalyptus globulus 2X,
Sambucus nigra 3X
......Fever reducer and pain reliever††
Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X
Gelsemium sempervirens 4X,
.......Sore throat, sneezing and runny nose††
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
citric acid, elderberry extract, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, lactose monohydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, sorbitol
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.