Why Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare?
- The right extract addresses the cause.
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X – the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare – works with the immune system to help support the body’s own natural defense mechanisms. That means you’re getting a medicine that works safely with your body – not against it.
Why Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Mint-Menthol Chewable?
- Convenient tablets for cold symptom relief.
- Umcka ColdCare Mint-Menthol Chewables are a convenient formula for on-the-go support that reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations, including cough, congestion and sore throat. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice.
- Clinically proven to speed recovery.
- You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold symptoms, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet three times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet two times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
... Shortens duration &
reduces severity of
upper respiratory symptoms
ethyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, menthol, natural flavor, sodium croscarmellose, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.