Why Nature's Way Umcka Cold+Flu?
Sometimes you’re not sure if it’s a cold or flu.
- Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar; it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Umcka Cold+Flu formulas combine two medicines (Umcka Pelargonium sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu.†† Trust these products for maximum relief from:
- Minor Aches/Pains††
- Congestion/stuffy nose
- Sneezing/Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
Why use Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Chewable?
Convenient tablets for cold and flu relief.
- Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Chewable Tablets combines Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice. Plus, they can be used for children ages 6 and up. The chewable tablets are also available in berry flavor.
Clinically tested Umcka with Alpha CF combined into one complete, multi-action formula.
- Umcka shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.††
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Pelargonium sidoides 1X ..... Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Aconitum napellus 4X
Eucalyptus globulus 2X ..... Pain reliever/fever reducer ††
Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X ..... Cough suppressant††
Gelsemium sempervirens 4X,
Phosphorus 6X ..... Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat††
Ipecacuanha 3X ..... Nasal decongestant††
citric acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.