- Pelargonium sidoides 1X roots originate from traditional South African medicine.
- Nature's Way Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) does more than just relieve common cold symptoms—it actually speeds your recovery time.
- Nature's Way Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Clinically tested Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) plus Alpha® SH combined into one complete, multi-action allergy††, sinus†† and cold formula.
- Alpha® SH (Hydrastis canadensis 6X, Kali muriaticum 3X, Pulsatilla 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis 6X, Silicea 6X) provides multi-symptom allergy and sinus relief††.
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
... Shortens duration and
reduces severity of upper
Hydrastis canadensis 6X, Kali muriaticum 3X,
Sanguinaria canadensis 6X
... Relieves minor pain of
Pulsatilla 6X, Silicea 6X
... Relieves allergy symptoms
such as itchy, burning, water eyes††
citric acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavors, sodium croscarmellose, sorbitol, sour cherry powder, stearic acid, xylitol
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Tastes great and works as expected