- Nature's Way Sambucus Original Syrup standardized elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body.
About Black Elderberry
- For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support*
- Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract that is from a unique blend of black elderberries that are naturally richer in Flavonoid BioActives®
- Our elderberries are standardized to anthocyanins, which deliver potent Flavonoid BioActives® levels
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and shown to be active within the body.
- Product is made with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) Liquid ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 30
Total Carbohydrate ... 7 g ... 3%†
Total Sugars ... 6 g ... **
Includes 6 g Added Sugars ... 12%†
Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 6.4 g of premium cultivar elderberries ... 100 mg ... **
fructose, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavor
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial coloring
- dairy products
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains No: Nuts
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.