- Nature's Way Sambucus NightTime, standardized black elderberry with melatonin & herbs for restful sleep*
About Black Elderberry
- For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support*
Supports Sleep & Relaxation*
- Melatonin is a common solution to help you fall and stay asleep, as it promotes a quality, restful night*
- Our herbal extract blend of lemon balm and passionflower, has been traditionally used to promote relaxation*
- Made with our unique, full spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring Flavonoid BioActives® content, which has been tested for activity within the body
- Elderberry extract is made with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL), 30 minutes prior to desired sleep time. This product is not formulated for children.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10mL) Syrup ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 25
Total Carbohydrate ... 8 g ... 3%†
Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 6.4 g of premium cultivar elderberries ... 100 mg ... **
Herbal Extract Blend Lemon balm (leaf) extract, Passionflower (leaf, flower) extract ... 75 mg ... **
Melatonin ... 1.5 mg ... **
sorbitol, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavors
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial coloring
- dairy products
Do not use this product unless advised by a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; if you are taking any medications; or are being treated for depression, autoimmune, endocrine, diabetes, blood clotting, or seizure disorders. Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery, and do not exceed suggested dose without the advice of a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Also contains no: Nuts
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.