- For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support*
- Nature's Way Sambucus for Kids Berry Flavored
- Our proprietary herbal blend uses multiple types of Echinacea to support the immune system*, and adds the benefits of Propolis to provide a specialty formula with the needs of children in mind
- Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring Flavonoid BioActives® content, which has been tested and shown to be active within the body Elderberry extract is made with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 tsp (5 mL) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 tsp (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 tsp (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 tsp (10-15 mL) twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) Liquid ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 30
Total Carbohydrate ... 7 g ... 3%†
Total Sugars ... 5 g ...**
Includes 5 g Added Sugars ... 10%†
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis ... 239 mg ...**
Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries ... 50 mg ... **
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
fructose, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavor
- artificial coloring
- dairy products
Caution: Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.