- Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Powder is naturally found in milk that a nursing mother passes to her child. When taken as a supplement, L. reuteri colonizes in the intestine and provides healthy benefits.
- Multi-Strain Formula with Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to fortify both the large and small intestine microflora.
- Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora® scFOS® (short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides) optimal food source for intestinal microflora.
- True Potency™ - a guaranteed potency of at least 3 billion CFU through to its expiration date. Most other probiotic brands claim potency at time of manufacture.
Under 2 years of age: Consult a healthcare professional before use. Not to be used in premature infants. Ages 2 years and older: Give 1 teaspoon (tsp) (3.0 g) daily between meals.
May be added to cold drinks or unheated foods such as cold cereal, yogurt or applesauce. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (tsp) (3.0 g) Powder ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 3 g ... 1%†
Dietary Fiber ... 2 g ... 7%†
NutraFlora® scFOS® (contains short-chain fructooligosaccharides) ... 1.8 g ... **
Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing ... 3 Billion CFU 41.1 mg ... **
(Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16), L. acidophilus (DDS-1), Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05), L. rhamnosus (HN001) ...
Rice maltodextrin, silica.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I’ve used this product for years but can’t get it in stores anymore .. Now I have you.
The product is great but the service I received at Supplement First was even better!