- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus syrup was made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids.
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives.
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
- Tested for bio-availability and activity within the body.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) Syrup ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 35
Total Carbohydrate ... 9 g ... 3%†
Total Sugars ... 8 g ... **
Includes 8 g Added Sugars ... 16%†
Organic Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) ...100 mg ... ** standardized to Bio Actives® from 6.4 g of premium cultivar elderberries
Organic agave syrup, purified water, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), organic natural flavor
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.