- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids USDA organic, bioavailable extract with Flavonoid BioActives®
About Black Elderberry
- For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support*
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Produced with gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (tsp) (5 mL) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) Liquid ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 35
Total Carbohydrate ... 9 g ... 3%†
Total Sugars ... 8 g ... **
Includes 8 g Added Sugars ... 16%†
Organic Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry)
standardized to BioActives® from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries ... 50 mg ... **
organic agave syrup, purified water, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), organic natural flavor
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.