- Nature's Way Mega 3/6/9 Omega Blend is the most complete source of essential fatty acids for healthy skin, joints and cardiovascular function.*
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- 3:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6
- 500 mg Omega-9 potency from extra virgin olive oil and borage oil.
- Cold pressed botanical oils
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury), and other impurities.
Take 3 softgels daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories .... 40
Calories from fat .... 35
Total Fat .... 4 g .... 6% ... †
Cholesterol .... 5 mg .... 2%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) .... 30 IU .... 100%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids .... 1.45 g .... **
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) .... 890 mg ....**
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) .... 340 mg .... **
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) .... 225 mg .... **
Omega-9 Fatty Acids as Oleic Acid (OA) .... 500 mg .... **
Omega-6 Fatty Acids .... 484 mg .... **
Linoleic Acid (LA) .... 284 mg .... **
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) .... 200 mg .... **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Organic flax oil (seed), fish oil (sardine, anchovy), borage oil (seed), extra virgin olive oil (fruit), gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water, lime oil.
- Artificial coloring
- Artificial flavoring
- Chemical solvents
Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Tips of my fingers were peeling constantly, I tried constant cream, gloves at night & a steroid cream, nothing worked. I had used a mega oil many years ago and it helped so I tried it again and this has cured my peeling fingers!!!!