- Nature's Way HeartCare™ contains the actual hawthorn extract used in research studies.
- It supports efficient heart muscle metabolism by helping improve its oxygen and energy utilization.
- While many other hawthorn extracts contain vitexin from the plant’s berries
- HeartCare is standardized to oligomeric procyanidins extracted from the leaves and flowers for optimal effectiveness.
Take 1 tablet twice daily with water. For intensive use, take up to 2 tablets three times daily. Best results are obtained with continual use. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Hawthorn Extract (leaf, flower) standardized to 18.75% oligomeric procyanidins (15 mg) ..... 80 mg **
cellulose, maltodextrin, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, hypromellose, methylcellulose, riboflavin (color), glycerin, titanium dioxide (color), silicon dioxide, carmine (color).
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking Hawthorn for my heart for about a year now and I feel so much better. I don't feel the shutter feeling in my chest and I'm seem to be more calmer in life. I really don't the idea of taking drugs as they seem to lead to more health problems and in turn more drugs. A ongoing circle.
Heartcare really does help control my high blood pressure. I’ve been using it for about a year and will continue to use it