- Nature's Way Garlicin Cardiovascular Health SmartRelease® Using a proprietary enteric-coating, Garlicin tablets are protected from stomach acid.
- Once in the intestinal fluid, Garlicin tablets completely disintegrate in about 45 minutes providing maximum allicin release.
- MAX allicin potential garlic supports cardiovascular health.
- Superior allinase enzyme activity ensures MAX allicin potential.
- SmartRelease® enteric-coating ensures tablets survive stomach acid and disintegrate in the intestine.
- Intestinal disintegration provides the best environment for MAX allicin release.
Take 1 tablet two times daily with meals. Do not chew or crush.
Serving Size: 1 Ent Coat Tab .... Amount/Serving ...%DV
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1%†
Garlic (bulb) releasing 3,200 mcg allicin ... 350 mg ... **
Cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, hypromellose, titanium dioxide color, stearic acid, sodium alginate, silica, ethylcellulose, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood thinning medication, or are within a week of any surgical procedure. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.