- Nature's Way EstroBalance supports healthy estrogen metabolism.*
- EstroBalance® contains Indolplex® diindolylmethane (BR-DIM®), a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables such as Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cabbage. BR-DIM® has been shown to influence estrogen metabolism to increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrogen (2-OHE) to 16-hydroxyestrogen (16-OHE).* 2-OHE is often referred to as the “good” estrogen metabolite and 16-OHE as a “bad” estrogen metabolite.*
- Promotes Women’s Health* increasing the ratio of 2-OHE to 16-OHE may have the following benefits:
- Reduces cyclical breast tenderness*
- Supports Breast Health*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Helps Regulate Fat Metabolism*
Take 1 tablet daily with food. If extra support is required, take 2 tablets with food.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) ... 340 mg ... 34%†
Indolplex® Diindolylmethane (BR-DIM®) Complex ... 120 mg ... **
cellulose, hypromellose, sodium croscarmellose, modified food starch, silica, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, tocophersolan, phosphatidylcholine, glycerin
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Do not use this product if pregnant, nursing or attempting to become pregnant. A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage of this product. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.