- Nature's Way EFA Blend For Children is guaranteed to contain 30% Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 20% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from distilled fish oil along with 9% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and Vitamin E.
- DHA an Omega-3 fatty acid is a major element of both brain and eye function.
- This cognitive formula combines the researched levels of these key EFAs.
- Adults/children 5 years of age and older, take 2 softgels twice daily.
- For intensive use, take 2 softgels four times daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 10
Calories from fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 1%†
Cholesterol ... <5 mg ... 1%†
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) ... 30 IU ... 100%
Fish Oil (sardine, anchovy)
(providing 120 mg DHA [Docosahexaenoic Acid], 174 mg EPA [Eicosapentaenoic Acid]) ... 580 mg ... **
Evening Primrose Oil (seed) ... 280 mg ... **
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, Contains fish (sardine and anchovy).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I bought this for my grandson. He has learning difficulties. He has only been taking them for about a month, so it may be a little soon to comment. I do plan to definitely continue the pills and I am encouraged with his progress.