- Natural Factors Whey Factors Powder Mix Vanilla is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.*
- Whey Factors is the best tasting and highest quality whey protein – also available in these delicious flavors:
- Double Chocolate, Very Strawberry. Also available in Unflavored.
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows – free of rBGH,
- BSE, and GMOs
- Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored – no artificial sweeteners, i.e. no aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Mixes instantly
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26 g)
Amount per serving:
Calories ... 100
Total Fat ... 2 g
Saturated Fat ... 1.5 g
Cholesterol ... 55 mg
Total Carbohydrate ... 2 g
Dietary Fiber ... 1 g
Total Sugars ... 1 g
Protein ... 18 g
Vitamin C ... 110 mg
Calcium ... 115 mg
Phosphorus ... 105 mg
Magnesium ... 15 mg
Sodium ... 50 mg
Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured) ... 24.5 g
Enzyme Blend 70 mg
Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem), Protease (Aspergillus niger) (whole),
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) (whole), Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)
Stevia Leaf Powder ... 49 mg
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, lecithin (soy). Contains milk and soy.
Add 1 scoop (26 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1–3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.