- Natural Factors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is made from the highest quality evening primrose oil, a natural source of the omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- GLA is a fatty acid that is important for healthy inflammatory response, immune response, and promotes women’s health by providing nutritional support for PMS.* The oil is extracted by cold pressing, also called expeller pressing.
- This gentle method crushes the seed to release its nutritional oil, without the application of external heat or harsh solvents such as hexane. Cold pressing enhances stability and helps preserve the nutritional components of the oil. Ultra Prim is also ultra-purified to remove any organic residues or impurities, giving you a stable product without preservatives.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Calories from Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 2% ... †
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1 g ... **
Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil ... 1000 mg ... **
Omega-6 Fatty Acids ... 750 mg ... **
Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) ... 650 mg ... **
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 100 mg ... **
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,00 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural non-GMO Vitamin E.
1 softgel 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
- As with any supplement consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition , or anticipate a surgery.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.