- Natural Factors TravelBiotic 10 Billion is specifically formulated for those on the go. Unlike other probiotics, TravelBiotic is highly stable and requires no refrigeration.
- It’s the perfect probiotic to have on hand whether you are traveling, at work, or running errands. It provides powerful support for intestinal and immune health and may also promote a favorable gut flora.*
- Enteric coating is not required for all probiotic strains. With regard to stomach acid resistance, not all strains are created equal. Natural Factors has carefully selected naturally acid-resistant strains so that they may be consumed at any time, with or without meals, and are safely delivered to the intestine unharmed.
- Natural Factors strains are tested for their viability in the stomach to ensure optimal absorption and efficacy.
Why choose Natural Factors TravelBiotic?
- Research supported strains & strengths
- Potency guaranteed through expiration – no refrigeration required
- Bio-support technology for guaranteed acid resistance
- Stable up to 98°F
- Suitable for vegetarians / vegans
- Supports colon and immune health*
- Gluten free
- Third-party certified
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (calcium carbonate) ... 40 mg
Bifidobacterium longum BB536® (whole cell) ... 10 billion CFU
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
1 capsule 1–6 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.