- Natural Factors RxOmega 3 Orange Flavor is a pharmaceutical-grade liquid fish oil concentrate providing one of the highest potencies of EPA and DHA available.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- One teaspoon of RxOmega-3 provides 1500 mg of EPA and 750 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- RxOmega-3 liquid oil has a pleasant orange flavor and is also available in softgels.
Serving Size:1 Teaspoon
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 3.5 g
Cholesterol ... 22 mg
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil Concentrate ... 4400 mg
(molecularly distilled, ultra purified)
(anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 2630 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) † ... 1500 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) † ... 750 mg
Natural orange flavor, natural vitamin E.
Adults: 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day or as directed by a health professional. Children under 12 years of age: ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) per day or as directed by a health professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Refrigerate after opening.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.