- Metabolic Maintenance Vitamin E Complex is a blend of natural tocopherols, including 80% d-alpha and 20% mixed tocopherols. Vitamin E, a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant, plays an important role in protecting heart health and provides protection for cellular membranes.
- Vitamin E has also been shown to support healthy blood vessel function, protein metabolism and hormone production. Many women find relief of premenstrual symptoms when taking additional vitamin E.
- Take with food for optimal absorption. Due to the increased risk of hemorrhage, use caution if combining vitamin E with anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners) or if you are vitamin K deficient.
- Fat-soluble antioxidant.
- Optimal form of vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
- Promotes cardiovascular, reproductive, and neurological health.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin E ... 267 mg ... 1780%
(400 IU as Mixed Tocopherols)
D-Alpha, d-Beta, d-Gamma, and d-Delta tocopherols, Soy Bean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional. Take with food for optimal absorption.
Due to the increased risk of hemorrhage, use caution if combining vitamin E with anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners) or if you are vitamin K deficient. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.