- Metabolic Maintenance Vitamin D-3, 25,000 IU with Vitamin K2 is recommended by healthcare practitioners for those whose 25(OH)D3 levels are extremely low and is helpful for those who have difficulty complying with a daily dose.
- This formula also contains vitamin K-2, an essential nutrient for promoting bone density and proper bone nutrition. Physician monitoring of vitamin D blood levels is recommended with higher potency vitamin D .
- Supports bone health.
- Supports normal immune response.
- Assists with balanced mood.
- Plays a role in cardiovascular health.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin D-3 ... 625 mcg ... 315%
(25,000 IU as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin K-2 ... 45 mcg ... 38%
(as K-2 M7)
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule, L-Leucine.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
This product is intended for use under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I will be purchasing this product again due to the ingredients the 25 thousand iu and the K2 work together and both will put calcium where it belongs
Pills are small and easy to swallow. No after taste. My values increased over the last months after starting the supplement. Recommend.