- Metabolic Maintenance Vitamin C Powder (Reduced Acidity) pH 4.4. The need for additional vitamin C (ascorbic acid) rises during periods of emotional, psychological or physiological stress as urinary excretion of the nutrient increases.
- The functions of vitamin C in the human body are very diverse.
- Participates in the synthesis of collagen.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Nourishes the adrenal glands and helps with stress response.
- Works to optimize absorption of nonheme iron.
- Supports normal immune function.
- pH of 4.7
Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (1000 mg)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 925 mg ... 1028%
(as 67% Sodium Ascorbate and 33% Ascorbic Acid)
1/4 teaspoon contains approximately 75 mg of sodium from sodium ascorbate. Approximate pH: 4.7
According to information provided by our suppliers, this product is free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.