- Metabolic Maintenance Vitamin C Powder (Reduced Acidity) pH 4.4, ascorbic acid rises during periods of emotional, psychological or physiological stress as urinary excretion of the nutrient increases. The functions of vitamin C in the human body are very diverse.
- Participates in the synthesis of collagen.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Nourishes the adrenal glands and helps with stress response.
- Works to optimize absorption of nonheme iron.
- Supports normal immune function.
- pH of 4.7
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1000 mg)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 925 mg ... 1028%
(as 67% Sodium Ascorbate and 33% Ascorbic Acid)
1/4 teaspoon contains approximately 75 mg of sodium from sodium ascorbate.
Approximate pH: 4.7
1/4 teaspoon (1000 mg) daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, this product is free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.