- Metabolic Maintenance Spectrum Awakening is designed to support methylation, neurotransmitter synthesis, and calm the brain.
- This product contains a blend of activated B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to support optimal nervous system functioning, normal mood, and emotional well-being.
- Now with higher levels of GABA (750 mg/2 scoops), an inhibitory neurotransmitter researched for its role in normal neurodevelopment, and methylcobalamin (1000 mcg/2 scoops), the active, methylated form of B-12.
- B-12 and L-methylfolate are essential for maintaining the integrity of the nervous system and participate in key methylation reactions. 5-HTP is an immediate precursor to serotonin, a reaction catalyzed by B-6.
- Magnesium affects serotonin receptors and zinc influences brain homeostasis. L-Theanine, found in green tea, reduces neuronal overstimulation.
- Taurine has been added for its neuroprotective properties. This formula is easily mixed into food or drinks.
- Supports healthy nervous system functioning.
- Provides nutrients to support balanced neurotransmitter production.
- Promotes calm and focus.
Daily Serving: 2 scoops (2.3 g)
Amount Per Day ... %Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 ... 25 mg ... 1471%
(as Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate)
Folate ... 1667 mcg DFE ... 417%
(1000 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B-12 ... 1000 mcg ... 41667%
Magnesium ... 100 mg ... 24%
(as Magnesium Glycinate)
Zinc ... 30 mg ... 273%
(as Zinc Glycinate)
GABA ... 750 mg ... *
(Gamma Aminobutryric Acid)
Glycine ... 272 mg ... *
Taurine ... 250 mg ... *
L-Theanine ... 200 mg ... *
5-Hydroxytryptophan ... 50 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Two (2) scoops per day in divided doses of 1 scoop each, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not take with food containing protein. Can be mixed with juices or other carbohydrates. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My 9 year old daughter has Autism and ADHD and this really helps calm her and helps her to focus.I need to order more .it's hard because I am a single mom trying to get through these tough times,so a discount will definitely help .Thank you 😊