- Metabolic Maintenance Spaz-Out is designed to replenish the mineral electrolytes sometimes found to be depleted in patients with muscle cramping.
- An excellent choice for the physically active, this balanced mineral formula targets the minerals most at risk of deficiency after heavy exercise.
- Best when taken before or after strenuous athletic activity and/or at bedtime.
- Synergistic multi-mineral formula.
- Provides minerals necessary for proper muscle function.
- Supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Calcium ... 100 mg ... 8%
(as Di-Calcium Malate)
Magnesium ... 100 mg ... 24%
(as Magnesium Bisglycinate)
Zinc ... 5 mg ... 45%
(as Zinc Citrate)
Chromium ... 50 mcg ... 143%
(as Chromium Polynicotine)
Potassium ... 50 mg ... 1%
(as Potassium Citrate)
Boron ... 500 mcg ... *
(as Boron Citrate)
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine
One (1) capsule, one to three (1-3) times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I’ve used Spaz Out for years for leg cramps/crazy legs , I don’t think I can fall asleep without it & was happy to find this supplier .