- Metabolic Maintenance Rebuild is a full-spectrum nutritional product designed to support bone health in patients at risk of osteoporosis.
- In addition to calcium and magnesium, Rebuild® contains vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, and trace minerals important to bone health.
- Deficiencies of these nutrients can slow bone production or accelerate bone loss.
- Research-based formula to support bone mineral density.
- Contains key nutrients important for bone synthesis.
- Full-spectrum nutritional product.
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 10 mg ... 17%
(as Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Vitamin D-3 ... 67 IU ... 17%
Vitamin K ... 17 mcg ... 21%
(as K-1 and K2 MK-7)
Calcium ... 167 mg ... 17%
(as Calcium Citrate/Malate)
Magnesium ... 83 mg ... 21%
(as Magnesium Citrate)
Zinc ... 2.5 mg ... 17%
(as Zinc Citrate)
Copper ... 0.8 mg ... 40%
(as Copper Gluconate)
Manganese ... 0.4 mg ... 20%
(as Manganese Glycinate)
Boron (as Boron Citrate) ... 0.3 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient.
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.