- Metabolic Maintenance Rebuild is a full-spectrum nutritional product designed to support bone health in patients at risk of osteoporosis.
- In addition to calcium and magnesium, Rebuild® contains vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, and trace minerals important to bone health.
- Deficiencies of these nutrients can slow bone production or accelerate bone loss.
- Research-based formula to support bone mineral density.
- Contains key nutrients important for bone synthesis.
- Full-spectrum nutritional product.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 30 mg ... 33%
(as Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Vitamin D-3 ... 10 mcg ... 50%
(400 IU as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin K ... 51 mcg ... 43%
(as K1 and K2 MK-7)
Calcium ... 500 mg ... 38%
(as Di-Calcium Malate)
Magnesium ... 225 mg ... 54%
(as Magnesium Bisglycinate)
Zinc ... 7.5 mg ... 68%
(as Zinc Citrate)
Copper ... 2.4 mg ... 267%
(as Copper Gluconate)
Manganese ... 1.2 mg ... 52%
(as Manganese Glycinate)
Boron (as Boron Citrate) ... 990 mcg ... *
* Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
Three (3) capsules, two (2) times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.