- Metabolic Maintenance NAC is an amino acid that supports detoxification, reduces oxidative stress, and helps stabilize blood sugar.
- NAC aids the body’s phase II detoxification pathways, glutathione conjugation and sulphation. By providing the limiting factor in glutathione synthesis, NAC helps to restore intracellular glutathione levels.
- Since NAC plays a major role in detoxification, it may offer protection against daily exposure to environmental contaminants and toxins.
- Promotes healthy glutathione levels.
- Supports detoxification pathways.
- Helps loosen and clear mucus.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
N-Acety-L-Cysteine ... 600 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA):
Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.
suppports issues with hashimotos. outstanding product.
Have been taking this product for over a year now and love the results.
Great product to boost your health! Very pleased😃
I have used them for awhile they have helped me a lot and will definitely keep taking them.
Happy I found this company. The shipping was fast.