- Metabolic Maintenance MetaCalm is a full spectrum nutritional product to encourage relaxation of the central and peripheral nervous system. Current lifestyles can be stressful and the standard American diet does not always provide needed nutrients.
- MetaCalm® provides the amino acid building blocks and the necessary vitamin and mineral cofactors to help the body’s synthesis of both mood enhancing and calming neurotransmitters.
- Amino acids like L-theanine can help induce an alert state of relaxation without drowsiness, while GABA and glycine can soothe the effects of excitatory neurotransmitters. 5-HTP is a building block of serotonin, an important mood and stress regulating neurotransmitter.
- Provides B vitamin cofactors and amino acids for neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Calms without sedating.
- Supports both calming and mood balancing neurotransmitter pathways.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 40 mg ... 44%
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B-6 ... 25 mg ... 1471%
(as Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate)
Folate ... 333 mcg DFE ... 83%
(200 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, calcium salt)
Vitamin B-12 ... 30 mcg ... 1250%
Magnesium ... 300 mg ... 71%
(as Magnesium Bislycinate)
Zinc ... 10 mg ... 91%
(as Zinc Bisglycinate)
Selenium ... 70 mcg ... 127%
GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) ... 300 mg ... *
Taurine ... 300 mg ... *
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) ... 100 mg ... *
Inositol ... 100 mg ... *
L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine
Three (3) capsules 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals or at bedtime.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA):
Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.