- Metabolic Maintenance MetaCalm is a full spectrum nutritional product to encourage relaxation of the central and peripheral nervous system. Current lifestyles can be stressful and the standard American diet does not always provide needed nutrients.
- MetaCalm® provides the amino acid building blocks and the necessary vitamin and mineral cofactors to help the body’s synthesis of both mood enhancing and calming neurotransmitters.
- Amino acids like L-theanine can help induce an alert state of relaxation without drowsiness, while GABA and glycine can soothe the effects of excitatory neurotransmitters. 5-HTP is a building block of serotonin, an important mood and stress regulating neurotransmitter.
- Provides B vitamin cofactors and amino acids for neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Calms without sedating.
- Supports both calming and mood balancing neurotransmitter pathways.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 40 mg ... 44%
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B-6 ... 25 mg ... 1471%
(as Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate)
Folate ... 333 mcg DFE ... 83%
(as 200 mcg L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B-12 ... 30 mcg ... 1250%
Magnesium ... 300 mg ... 71%
(as Magnesium Glycinate)
Zinc ... 10 mg ... 91%
(as Zinc Glycinate)
Selenium ... 70 mcg ... 127%
GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) ... 300 mg ... *
Taurine ... 300 mg ... *
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) ... 100 mg ... *
Inositol ... 100 mg ... *
L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient.
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.