- Metabolic Maintenance L-Tryptophan 500 mg is the essential amino acid that acts as a precursor to 5-HTP, serotonin, melatonin, and niacin. Tryptophan assists with normal sleep patterns, mood, and appetite.
- Use with care when combining with SSRI’s, or other substances that increase serotonin levels.
- Promotes healthy sleep onset, duration, and quality.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports balanced mood.
- Aids in appetite regulation.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 ... 10 mg ... 588%
(as Pyridoxine HCl)
L-Tryptophan ... 500 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to two (1-2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals or at bedtime.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.