- Metabolic Maintenance L-Lysine 500 mg is an essential amino acid and must be obtained from food or by supplementation. Vegetarians, and athletes who participate in frequent vigorous exercise, are at highest risk for a lysine deficiency.
- L-Lysine helps the body absorb and conserve calcium and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons and cartilage.
- Aids in calcium absorption.
- Nourishes healthy collagen formation.
- Supports the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
L-Lysine ... 500 mg ... *
(as 625 mg of L-Lysine HCl)
* Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to four (1-4) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Quality and effective supplement.
My favorite brand of lysine! They work awesome 😊