- Metabolic Maintenance L-Glutamine Powder the most abundant amino acid in the body, is classified as conditionally essential. Under conditions of stress, trauma, and disease, the body cannot synthesize enough L-glutamine to meet physiological demands.
- A versatile amino acid, L-glutamine is important for acid-base balance, supplying nitrogen to muscles, protein synthesis, and energy production. L-Glutamine plays a major role in protecting the integrity of the intestinal tract, making it a mainstay in gut healing protocols.
- Helps support normal blood circulation.
- Supports immune function.
- Improves exercise recovery and muscle soreness.
- Available in capsules or in water-soluble, tasteless powder form for convenient, adjustable dosing.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (1000 mg)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
L-Glutamine ... 1000 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
One (1) level scoop (1000 mg) daily in 8 oz of liquid, as directed by a healthcare professional. Pure L-Glutamine Powder may be easily combined with water, fruit juice, or other liquids. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.