- Metabolic Maintenance Glycine Sticks is the smallest of amino acid molecules, yet extremely important in liver detoxification pathways and the production of glutathione, DNA, and hemoglobin. Conveniently packaged 3-gram doses to sweeten your coffee or tea on the go!
- Aids in joint and cartilage repair and protection.
- Helps support healthy neurological function.
- Provides an important component for healthy REM and delta sleep patterns.
- Promotes healthy circadian rhythm.
- Glycine has a sweet taste and can be used to sweeten drinks or powdered supplements without altering blood glucose levels.
Serving Size: 1 Stick (3 grams)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Glycine ... 3 g ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
One (1) stick daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Pure glycine powder may be easily combined with water, fruit juice or other liquids.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.