- Metabolic Maintenance Glycine Capsules is the smallest of the amino acid molecules, yet extremely important in liver detoxification pathways and the production of glutathione, DNA, and hemoglobin.
- Aids in joint and cartilage repair and protection.
- Helps support healthy neurological function.
- Provides an important component for healthy REM and delta sleep patterns.
- Promotes healthy circadian rhythm.
- Glycine has a sweet taste and can be used to sweeten drinks or powdered supplements without altering blood glucose levels.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Glycine ... 500 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient.
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.