- Metabolic Maintenance GluDaZyme™ is a comprehensive digestive enzyme that helps to digest gluten, casein, complex carbohydrates, sugars, lactose, and fats. GluDaZyme™ contains a proprietary dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) enzyme blend.
- It is specially formulated to help support healthy digestion processes and normal response to gluten and casein peptides. GluDaZyme™ also aids in normal digestion for severe food sensitivities and helps mitigate repercussions of cross-contact.
- Optimizes digestion of protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Enhances nutrient availability.
- May ease impact of common food sensitivities.
- Created specifically to help those sensitive to gluten and dairy.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Proprietary Enzyme Blend ... 500 mg ... *
Dipeptidyl Peptidase (DPP-IV) (Protease I, Protease II, Protease III, Protease IV, Protease V), Amylase I, Amylase II, Glucoamylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Alpha Galactosidase, Xylanase, Lactase, and Lipase
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Tapioca maltodextrin, vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to two (1-2) capsules before a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.