- Metabolic Maintenance Glucosamine Chondroitin w/ Hyaluronic Acid provide a more complete supplement for maintaining joint health. These three closely related compounds are components of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) found in articular cartilage.
- GAGs are vital for cartilage’s resiliency and shock-absorption properties. Hyaluronic acid has been shown to support tissue hydration and joint lubrication.
- Provides support for joint comfort and mobility.
- Supports healthy lubrication and shock absorption.
- Promotes cartilage synthesis and joint integrity.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Glucosamine Sulfate ... 1000 mg ... *
(as 1350 mg of d-Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium)
Chondroitin Sulfate ... 800 mg ... *
(as 850 mg of Chondroitin Sulfate Na)
Hyaluronic Acid ... 80 mg ... *
(as Sodium Hyaluronate)
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
Glucosamine Sulfate is derived from a vegetarian source.
Two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Glucosamine sulfate has been derived from a vegetarian source. According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of seven of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA):
Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Metabolic Maintenance Glucosamine Chondroitin w/ Hyaluronic Acid seems to be working well for me. I've been using it to manage knee issues and it really helps.