- Metabolic Maintenance FemOne is designed specifically for women who may require more iron and essential nutrients during childbearing years. With only one capsule per day, FemOne™ delivers key nutrients at optimal levels to support reproductive and immune health.
- Unlike most daily multivitamin/mineral formulas, FemOne™ provides activated B vitamins such as 1,000 mcg of L-methylfolate and 800 mcg of methylcobalamin, trace minerals, and foundational amounts of antioxidants.
- It also contains mixed carotenoids, tocopherols, and iodine to support thyroid and breast health.
- Provides iron in its most bioavailable form for women during childbearing years.
- Provides balanced levels of activated B vitamins to support healthy methylation.
- Provides significant levels of vitamin D and zinc for immune and
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin A ... 1500 mcg RAE ... 167%
(5000 IU as Natural Mixed Carotenoids)
Vitamin C ... 250 mg ... 278%
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin D-3 ... 50 mcg ... 250%
(2000 IU as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E ... 67 mg ... 447%
(100 IU as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate and mixed tocopherols)
Thiamine ... 5 mg ... 417%
(as Thiamine Mononitrate)
Riboflavin ... 5 mg ... 385%
(as Riboflavin 5 Phosphate)
Niacin ... 25 mg NE ... 156%
Vitamin B-6 ... 15 mg ... 882%
(as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)
Folate ... 1667 mcg DFE ... 417%
1000 mcg (as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B-12 ... 800 mcg ... 33333%
Biotin ... 100 mcg ... 333%
Pantothenic Acid ... 25 mg ... 500%
(as Calcium Pantothenate)
Iron ... 25 mg ... 139%
(as Iron Bis-Glycinate)
Iodine ... 150 mcg ... 100%
(as Potassium Iodide)
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) ... 25 mg ... 227%
Selenium ... 100 mcg ... 182%
Copper ... 1.5 mg ... 167%
(as Copper Gluconate)
Manganese ... 2.5 mg ... 109%
(as Manganese Gluconate)
Chromium ... 200 mcg ... 571%
as Chromium Niacinate)
Molybdenum ... 25 mcg ... 56%
(as Molybdenum Glycinate)
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule, L-leucine. Vitamin D is derived from lanolin. Natural vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
One (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of an accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Very good supplement for an active lovemaking or breastfeeding woman.