- Metabolic Maintenance DIM Complex is a gastric metabolite of indole compounds found in cruciferous vegetables. DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by helping to breakdown estrogens in the body, shifting the estrogen balance towards the formation of beneficial metabolites and away from harmful ones.
- This unique formula contains therapeutic dosages of Diindolylmethane (DIM) and its cofactors—a full array of nutrients that work synergistically to support normal estrogen ratios.
- Nourishes methylation processes for healthy metabolism of estrogen.
- Protects estrogen and its metabolites from oxidative stress.
- Provides nutrients to support the excretion of estrogen metabolites.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 120 mg ... 133%
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin E ... 27 mg ... 180%
(40 IU as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
Vitamin B-6 ... 5 mg ... 294%
Folate 333 mcg DFE ... 83%
(200 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B-12 ... 200 mcg ... 8333%
Diindolylmethane (DIM) ... 100 mg ... *
NAC ... 100 mg ... *
Lemon Bioflavonoids ... 100 mg ... *
Calcium-D-Glucarate ... 100 mg ... *
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule, L-Leucine. Natural vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts. Refined soy oil is not considered an allergen.
One to two (1-2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
DIM Complex is usually well tolerated. Side-effects may include gastrointestinal upset and headaches. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.