- Metabolic Maintenance D, L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that stimulates synthesis of catecholamines: dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine.
- Adrenaline is converted into a brain chemical utilized to produce norepinephrine, which is responsible for promoting mental alertness and memory, while also elevating mood and suppressing appetite.
- D-Phenylalanine helps to naturally reduce pain signals in the nervous system. The combination of the two forms may help support both a normal mood and physical comfort.
- It should not be used with MAO inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants, or by patients who have PKU, or hypertension.
- Provides building blocks for several neurotransmitters.
- Supports balanced mood.
- Promotes mental clarity and focus.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 ... 15 mg ... 882%
(as Pyridoxine HCI)
D,L-Phenylalanine ... 750 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient.
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule, L-Leucine.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.