- Metabolic Maintenance Amino Acid Base Unflavored Powder formula provides therapeutic levels of nine different essential amino acids and the cofactors needed for metabolism.
- Free-form amino acids can be readily absorbed and utilized by the body and provide the precursors for all other amino acids made by the body. The powder form allows for flexible dosing.
- Cost-effective amino acid formula promotes energy production.
- Supports brain chemistry.
- Important for muscle building and detoxification.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (3 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 12
Vitamin B-6 ... 5 mg ... 294%
(as Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate)
Proprietary blend ... 2930 mg ... *
L-Histidine HCl, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine HCl, L-Arginine HCl, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
One (1) scoop (3 g) dissolved in water or juice two to three (2-3) times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. First time users start with 1/8 tsp. and work up to recommended dose. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA):
Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.