- Metabolic Maintenance CoQ10 has been shown through scientific research to be especially beneficial supporting the cardiovascular system for those who need additional nutritional support as levels of CoQ10 naturally decrease with age and also due to heart disease, cholesterol medications, or other cardiovascular disorders.
- CoQ10 is available in 100 mg and 200 mg capsules.
- Promotes cellular energy production.
- Benefits immune function.
- Supports cardiovascular and neurological health.
100 mg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 120 mg ... 133%
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Coenzyme Q10 ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine
One (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken with a meal.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
You won't take a phone order and I am unable to find where to place my fulfillment code.