- Metabolic Maintenance Buffered Vitamin C a powerful antioxidant, is a water-soluble vitamin necessary to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle and blood vessels. It also aids in the absorption of iron.
- We use only USP-quality (99.5% or higher purity) vitamin C, with a pH equal to 2.4. For patients who want to supplement their diet with additional vitamin C, our buffered formulas combine calcium and sodium ascorbate with citrus bioflavonoids.
- Nourishes tissue growth and repair.
- Supports adrenal and immune function.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Gentler on sensitive stomachs.
500 mg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 500 mg ... 556%
(as Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Calcium ... 12 mg ... 1%
(as Calcium Ascorbate)
Sodium ... 15 mg ... 1%
(as Sodium Ascorbate)
Citrus Bioflavonoids ... 75 mg ... *
(Standardized to 25% bioflavonoids)
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nu
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Good product that seems to provide high quality “C”. The instructions say to take with food & I have found this to be the best way. It is just a little harsh on an empty stomach.
Metabolic Maintenance Buffered Vitamin C
I’m happy with this product. I take 2 pills after breakfast. It does not upset my my stomach.