- Metabolic Maintenance Alpha Lipoic Acid is both fat and water-soluble, making it a flexible choice for supplementation. In cells, it works to regenerate antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E, while also taking part in mitochondrial energy production.
- It is also involved in insulin mediated glucose utilization and endothelial function in ways that support nerve health. We source high quality ALA from Europe where it has a long history of use.
- Versatile fat and water-soluble antioxidant.
- Aids in healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports nerve and liver health.
100 mg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 375 mg ... 417%
(as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to three (1-3) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA):
Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. ALA may lower blood glucose levels. Those on antidiabetic medications, take only under the supervision of a healthcare professional
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.