- MaxiVision’s Omega-3 Formula provides significant amounts of the optimal types of Omega-3s for the eyes to ensure the most effective support. And their enteric coated soft gels help prevent the fishy smell, taste, and burps that accompany the majority of fish oil supplements.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown in study after study to benefit the eyes by strengthening structures in the eye, safeguarding against age-related eye diseases, and helping treat conditions like dry eye and glaucoma. But not all Omega-3s are created equal so which should you choose.
- Molecularly distilled Omega-3s have been shown to be superior in several ways to the unpurified or synthetic “ester” omega-3s used in most fish oil supplements. High doses of EPA and DHA omega-3s for optimal effects. Vitamin E helps fight damaging free radicals that age the eye Omega-3s can be invaluable to eye health, but even with a fish-heavy diet, it’s difficult to get enough from food to benefit your eyes.
- MaxiVision’s Omega-3 Formula helps you get doses that make a difference of the most effective forms of these beneficial Omega-3s, all without the typical unpleasant fish taste that many other fish oil supplements expect you to put up with. Protect your eyes, and your taste buds, with a fish oil supplement that’s designed to be easy to take. Begin MaxiVision’s Omega-3 Formula today for eye and tear support.
Serving Size: 2 Enteric Coated Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 20
Calories from Fat ... 20
Total Fat ... 3g ... 5% ... *
Saturated Fat ... 0g ... 0%
Trans Fat ... 0g ... 0%
Cholesterol ... 0 mg ... 0%
Vitamin E ... 10 lU ... 33%
Purified Pharmaceutical Grade
Molecular Distilled Salmon Oil ... 2000 mg ... *
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 1100 mg ... *
EPA ... 600 mg ... *
DHA ... 400 mg ... *
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Enteric coated softgel (bovine gelatin, polyethylene glycol, methacrylic acid copolymer), glycerin, purified water
Take two softgels per day during a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
Contains Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel, salmon) Do not use if inner seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.