- MaxiVision Eye Formula with an ingredients list based on the groundbreaking AREDS 2 study and decades of clinical experience, this supplement includes seven of the highest quality nutrients for your eyes.
- Antioxidants zeaxanthin and FloraGLO® lutein help increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD). Vitamins C and E can strengthen the structures in the eye. Minerals zinc and copper help create connective tissue and protective pigments.
- Amino acid taurine can make parts of the eye more resistant to damage It isn’t enough to just have healthy eyes; we also must fortify the most vulnerable parts of our eyes to make sure they can function for years to come.
- We choose premium ingredients like FloraGLO® lutein and defense-boosting taurine. Your eyes are more at risk for a variety of diseases as you age, including age-related macular degeneration.
- Some nutrients help your eyes stay healthy and fortify them against the effects of aging, but a lot of them simply aren’t that available in most diets.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 500 mg ... 833%
Vitamin E ... 268 mg ... 1787%
Zinc ... 25 mg ... 167%
Copper ... 1.2 mg ... 134%
Lutein ... 10 mg ... †
Zeaxanthin ... 2 mg ... †
Taurine ... 300 mg ... †
(as L-taurine base)
† Daily Value not established.
Ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-taurine, vegetable capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide (for color)), zinc amino acid chelate, lutein, silicon dioxide, zeaxanthin
Take two capsules per day during a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
Do not use if inner seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Fish (cod, pollack, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder) soy. Contains Natural Source Vitamin E.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Timely responses to inquiries / prompt shipment/ quality product/ fair pricing
My eye doctors recommend this brand and it must be working because my AMD is under control and not progressing since I switched to Maxi Vision.
Thus far all good.