- Life Extension Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome is a high-potency vitamin C supplement enhanced with an ultra-absorbable form of quercetin. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also supports immune health, a healthy cardiovascular system, whole body health, and more. Quercetin is a flavonoid that complements vitamin C’s health benefits. And our NEW bio-quercetin is encased in a plant-derived Phytosome delivery system, which makes it up to 50 times more bioavailable than a dose of standard quercetin.
- Combines vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome
- High-potency formula delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C
- Encourages healthy immune system function
- Promotes healthy iron uptake and collagen formation
- Bio-quercetin is up to 50 times more absorbable
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that provides profound whole-body health benefits. This supplement delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C, along with 15 mg of ultra-absorbable quercetin. Quercetin complements vitamin C’s activity in supporting whole-body health.
- Additionally, the quercetin in this supplement is encased in a phytosome. A phytosome is a tiny sphere made of plant-derived phospholipids. By combining quercetin with this unique phospholipid-based delivery system, the quercetin in this formula is more easily utilized by your body.
Antioxidant protection, immune health, and more
- Getting enough vitamin C is vitally important for optimal health: this nutrient supports your immune system and helps maintain a healthy heart. In fact, studies have shown that people with higher vitamin C levels are more likely to live longer, healthier lives.1
- Plus, vitamin C’s biological activity is complemented by the health benefits of the flavonoid quercetin. In fact, vitamin C and bioflavonoids are often present together in healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables, notably including citrus fruits.1
- Quercetin has a long tradition of use relieving the effects of seasonal immune challenges. In a randomized clinical trial, quercetin supplementation encouraged a healthy immune response in physically fit older adults.2
- Another randomized controlled trial found similar results in trained athletes.3 And in double-blind clinical trials, quercetin promoted a healthy inflammatory response, reduced oxidative stress, and helped maintain overall health.4,5
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) .... 1000 mg
Bio-Quercetin phytosome .... 15 mg
(providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great product and will order more soon.
I really like one of the best I have tried.