- Life Extension Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol Supports Optimal Health and Longevity.
- Scientists have identified specific extracts from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts that help maintain healthy hormone levels. Maintaining optimal hormone balance is essential to any anti-aging strategy. Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract combines some of these botanical extracts into the most comprehensive food-based, plant compilation for cell protection yet.
- I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and DIM (Di-indolyl-methane) favorably modulate estrogen metabolism and induce liver detoxification enzymes to help neutralize potentially harmful estrogen metabolites and xenoestrogens (estrogen-like environmental chemicals).
- Extracts of broccoli, watercress, and rosemary provide glucosinolates, isothiocyanates, carnosic acid, and carnosol bioactive compounds that have a multitude of favorable effects on estrogen metabolism and cell division. Apigenin, a powerful plant flavonoid, is also added to the formula to boost cell protection, while cabbage extract, a natural source of benzyl isothiocyanate (BITC), is included to maintain cell health.
- Life Extension has combined its cruciferous vegetable complex with trans-resveratrol based on indications from published scientific literature that resveratrol may be the most effective compound for maintaining optimal health and promoting longevity. The whole grape extract contains a spectrum of polyphenols naturally found in red wine, such as proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins, and flavonoids.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed and plant) [providing glucosinolates] ... 400 mg
I3C (indole-3-carbinol) ... 80 mg
Watercress 4:1 extract (whole herb) ... 50 mg
Rosemary extract (leaf) [std. to 20% diterpenic compounds, providing carnosic acid/carnosol] ... 50 mg
Cat's claw extract (bark) ... 50 mg
Apigenin ... 25 mg
Cabbage extract (leaf) ... 25 mg
Trans-resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root) and grape (fruit) extracts] ... 20 mg
DIM (3,3’-diindolylmethane) ... 14 mg
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.